Thursday, September 06, 2012

Troy Dooly Attacked by BidiFy rep Over Zeek Rewards with Jay Bartels.





http://www.JayBartel.com The following statement is by Troy Dooly of the MLM Help Desk: Todd Hirsch, who states he is one of the top BidiFy affiliates, shot a video this week claiming after doing his due diligence that I will be going to federal prison for knowing Zeek Rewards was a ponzi. Well first of all we live in America and all citizens, have the right to share their opinions, I figured I would help him get the message out.

1. Hirsch claims I was a top promoter of Zeek Rewards. Since I do not fully know how he is using the word "promoter" I am not sure if he is referring that I covered Zeek Rewards more than any other journalist in network marketing, which is true. Or if he is using the word "promoter" as it is defined inside of the Ponzi laws, which in that is false.

I have never held any position inside of Rex Venture Group, Zeek Rewards or Zeekler Penny Auctions as a member, affiliates, employee, customer, or executive. And in thousands of private emails and public comments, not once did I ever direct anyone to join Zeek. I did shoot a video, where I was clear if Zeek Rewards, Co2 Rewards and DubLi Network were the last three MLM companies in the world, I would join DubLi Network because one of my long time mentors and friends is the Senior Director of Sales.

2. Hirsch claims I knew Zeek Rewards was a ponzi from day one. Well if you search this site or YouTube you will see where in Dec 2011, I called out several red flags in Zeek Rewards. Never did I claim it was a ponzi, nor do I believe it was a ponzi when it was shut down. I do without a doubt believe it could be called a pyramid based on the amount of money following from affiliates .vs the amount of outside sales from folks not in the compensation plan.

This is not new news, but I am sure Hirsch has just been busy building his BidiFy business, which was the #1 competitor to Zeek until August 17, 2012. From April of 2012, until the closure of Rex Venture Group, I was a driving force in adding the qualifiers needed to make sure the RPP was well inside the laws governing direct selling companies. Those qualifiers would have been 2,4,6,8,10 customers to 1 affiliates depending on the point balance.

All the content on this page are exclusively owned by Troy Dooly and the MLM Help Desk.

Please go here for complete coverage as well as Troy Dooly's side of these accusations.
http://mlmhelpdesk.com/breaking-zeek-rewards-alert-bidify-affiliate-todd-hirsch-claims-troy-dooly-going-to-federal-prison-as-top-promoter-of-zeek-rewards/


No comments: